This position is 30 hours a week, full-time and is a remote position. This position includes benefits: healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, and paid time off.
Salary range is $45,000-$55,000 and is determined by experience.
Priority will be given to applicants who are justice-impacted.
We are looking for an experienced systems administrator and social media manager to help lead our nonprofit’s computer systems, the web development team and new projects. These systems include: Linux web servers and both Windows and Mac workstations.
The key skills required for this position are:
- Manage a Google Workspace;
- Manage a Microsoft Office 365 account for Teams Access;
- Manage a collection of Linux web servers across GoDaddy and DigitalOcean;
- WordPress administration and modifications;
- Managing new projects and overseeing the development team;
- Application support on Microsoft and Windows workstations;
- Ability to create graphics for social media channels;
- Understanding of social media best practices.
- Strategic and practical.
- Works independently.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively.
- Managing Windows and Mac workstations and Linux servers,
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring application software;
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support to employees and staff;
- Creating and managing system permissions and user accounts;
- Performing regular security tests and security monitoring;
- Ability to manage multiple projects;designing solutions to staff requests, providing timelines, detailed updates, etc.;
- Creating a social media calendar for all platforms;
- Creating graphics for social media.