I’ve Been

I’m Going
to Prison

I’m in

I’m Being

Do you need help with legal questions, adjusting to life after incarceration and finding work after going through the justice system?

Latest News

When Can You File a Bivens Action?

You can file a Bivens action any time your rights are violated, but violations of the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth Amendments are most common.

Are Juveniles Held in Adult Prisons?

Thousands of juveniles are currently housed in adult prisons across the U.S. even though we know the practice is harmful.

Am I Entitled To An Expert Witness In My Criminal Case?

A defendant in a criminal case is not entitled to an expert witness. But, if one is necessary, the judge should allow you to have one.

What Kind Of Discovery Is Available In A Criminal Case?

In a criminal case, defendants are usually entitled to discovery. However, states like Virginia have very limited rules.


Submit a Resource